X-fer case internal pics please

scotts4

ADDICTED
Any one know if there is a way to check the viscious wile its out ? I am going to be redoing my tranny soon and i was thinking of taking my t-case apart maybe replacing my chain. I want to check my viscious while its apart . I am not having any problems with the t-case but with 100,000 mile just to be safe .
 

Rexxenexx

Active member
How much does the chain (and everything else needed for a rebuild) cost? I'm going to have my mechanic do this soon since I have slack in the transfercase + its leaking.
 

badnewz

Member
I just spent $280.00 for a new chain and new seals, and the labor to install the stuff. I had it done at a local 4x4 shop. I gave them the transfercase. I let them get the parts so I know they got me $$ on those. I think the labor was like $150.00

Mike B
St. Clair Shores, MI
 
Top