Viscous Coupler Whats Inside!

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Re: Viscous Coupler Whats Inside!

From what I have gathered, there are no rebuilt vc's. I talked to different shops here in town who have all told me there is only one company that even makes them and to get a brand new unit is only $300. Can't remember what George was selling them for but it seemed pretty fair. If I were any of you guys looking for a new unit, call around to 4ed and trans shops and do some digging. They are out htere.
 

Six-is-Enough

Use to do a little Boost
Re: Viscous Coupler Whats Inside!

From what I have gathered, there are no rebuilt vc's. I talked to different shops here in town who have all told me there is only one company that even makes them and to get a brand new unit is only $300. Can't remember what George was selling them for but it seemed pretty fair. If I were any of you guys looking for a new unit, call around to 4ed and trans shops and do some digging. They are out htere.

Thanks. Let us know if you find out any more info on new VC's.:tup:
 
Top