zo6 wheels

kurt

New member
will the zo6 wheels work on a syclone. i can get a great deal on a set. i looked at them and noticed that the rear are 18 and the fronts are 17. will that work with the all wheel drive?
 

JSM

Active member
yes, size makes a difference.

this is one of the topics those that read the ubb often get tired of answering

I looked in FAQ wasn't there, atleast yet.

try searching, for correct offsets, and other various posts made many times on rims, sizes, mismatch, etc. Lots of info already discussed.
 

TheObiJuan

Active member
get reproduction rears. 2 sets. 18's all around. looks pimp and dont weigh too much. forget messing with 17's and 18's.

that is what i am doing...
 

7dhamper

New member
So, whats the great deal? I saw a set on E-bay go for $700.00. They were 18x9 1/2 front and 18x 10 1/2 rear with some minor curb rash on one of the rears. As far as the size differences, I plan on an 18" / 20" wheel comnbo on my AWD. If you follow thwe equations it can be done. Summit Racing built the "Quad Duece" '32 Ford body on a Sy AWD frame with smaller front wheels. Check it out!
 

GMC-YA

New member
Ok, how many people are going to do Z06 rims now, and are you gonna leave em grey. I am wanting to do them but I dont want it to be like the ZR1's and have every body sporting them. I was thinking of actually doing a darker grey maybe even gunmetal or a similar color, with matching syclone decals, I was just hoping to have some originality.
 

AlaskaTy

New member
I've been looking for the grey (magnesium colored) z06 rims for some time. I have a black/black ty and I think the grey z06ers would set it off nicely

Jason
 
Top