Yank converter thoughts

AXXE

Member
A while back a fellow SyTy owner was using a Yank converter in his Vette and said it was great. He was going to put on in his Sy, but he got sick. What are some experiences and opinions of the Yank converters in our trucks? I emailed Yank and they recommend the SS3200 or the SC3000 I have a Sy with a built motor, vortecs, 412 cam, and a GT35R.
 

TurboJunk

questionable
Re: Yank converter thoughts

I Have a Yank 3200 stall converter in my truck. I love it, with the stock turbo i cant really enjoy it yet but itsa that best driving converter ive used. normal driving theres almost no difference from stock. the only time you really feel a difference is in reverse but that any converter. i was going to go with a Vigilante converter at first then i installed one in a friends car and it doesnt bother me but you KNOW you have a converter with theres. Yanks is definitly the way to go. there pricey conpared to others but well worth it.
 
Top