WTB Prop shaft boot

Does anyone have a propshaft boot they want to part with? I've tried Napa and a couple other places and they all cant find the part # (ctb5438) apparently it's discontinued????

Let me know,
Thanks
 

SY2932

Administrator
Re: WTB Prop shaft boot

Just buy a new one. Part number for it can be found here. Or buy a Gilbert and never worry about it again.
 
Re: WTB Prop shaft boot

yeh tried that part # at napa and they said it wasn't available any more, any othe ideas? or vendors that may sell it?
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: WTB Prop shaft boot

dhorsman2000 said:
yeh tried that part # at napa and they said it wasn't available any more, any othe ideas? or vendors that may sell it?
I dont know why every other NAPA on the face of the earth cant get them other than mine. Ill go over on Monday and see if I can get anymore, I dont think I have anymore laying around.
 
Top