Price of the truck come down $2k for the cost of rebuild?? Just messing around.
That's exactly what my trans did to me. Had first and second but everything else was slipping. When waller did the trans for me he said it was junk inside. Cost me close to $2500 for a "bullet proof" rebuild which there is no such thing for a 700r4....
what are you telling? is your waller trans dead?
No my waller trans is fine... But then again it doesn't have many miles on since my truck spends more sitting with problems than it does driving. :lol: all I'm saying is from what I hear/see/read there is no such as a "bullet proof" 700r4. They are weak even with the best parts.
waller rebuilt it for $2500. It was junk inside when he rebuilt it.
I am sooooooooo happy with my 80E. Well worth it if it turns out to be as reliable as they are supposed to be.