Has anybody with the vortec heads on their truck tried to weld onto the top of the intake port and machine it to match the heads instead of using the spacers.
Worked fine, just a bit of labor & such.. if you can find someone to weld the intake up cleanly without warping it or damaging it, then someone to machine the surface flat... it ain't bad at all.
Brian, did you ever find those pics you were lookin' for? I'll try to take pics tomorrow, I'm headed to Brian Fulop's to get my cherry picker. He bought your setup from me, and the engine should be finished soon.
Hey Brian, I tried emailing you a bunch of pics of your old lower intake. Yahoo rejected it because of size. If you want me to try sending them individually, LMK. If not, send me a real email addy to my aol acct or Sy1252@cfl.rr.com Thanks, Christian