wildphil
I Love My Ty's
Just started driving my truck after installing my rebuilt trans and new converter. There are a few things going on that I have questions about.
I am having problems getting the shifter linkage adjusted. The best so far it goes into all gears except in park the truck will roll. The manual says to loosen the bolt were the linkage attaches to the shifting lever. Rotate the lever to park and back to neutral. That is not working to well.
My next problem is that when I shift into the position were the truck will go into overdrive from a stop most of the time the truck won't move. When it does I have to let it build a little rpm before it starts to roll. It does much better when I drive around in the drive position. I have only driven about five miles. Would the trans or converter be the problem?
I am having problems getting the shifter linkage adjusted. The best so far it goes into all gears except in park the truck will roll. The manual says to loosen the bolt were the linkage attaches to the shifting lever. Rotate the lever to park and back to neutral. That is not working to well.
My next problem is that when I shift into the position were the truck will go into overdrive from a stop most of the time the truck won't move. When it does I have to let it build a little rpm before it starts to roll. It does much better when I drive around in the drive position. I have only driven about five miles. Would the trans or converter be the problem?