Tie Down strap

Hu Ryde

Donating Member
Use a tail gate cable. Daron and I have found this holds really well and doesn't stretch. I ran the bolt though the alt bracket and tapped one through the frame. I'll see if I can get some pics tonight. If anyone wants to see E-mail me.
 

Hu Ryde

Donating Member
Here they are people....
c.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

l.jpg
 

Tooky

Serious about performance
Hu Ryde, you are "da man"!! Thanks! One question, where do you get the tailgate cables and how much do they cost, and have you broken any yet? (Ok that's three questions.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TookyCat on 2002-03-10 21:03 ]</font>
 

Hu Ryde

Donating Member
I found mine at the local junk yard. They gave it to me. After Daron saw mine he said he picked one up at Autozone in the help section for $12. I then proceded to get a grade 8 bolt that fit the hole and then drilled and tapped a hole in the frame and put it on. HTH
 
Top