TBSS headers FS.

Syclone#2960

What ever it takes!!
I have a set of pace setter 70-2276 ceramic coated headers and 3" Y-pipe for my TBSS. I paid $652.73 shipped on 2/7/13 from summit. So they have maybe 2 weeks drive time on them. I'm asking $550 shipped in the US. These are a lot easier to install then the Kooks brand headers too.





 

pearl91chevy

Donating Member
Re: TBSS headers FS.

shut up lol. i can spend some $$ on the ss here and there, she does afterall get me to work and back for past year without a single problem :) i think its time for another minor upgrade, last one i did was 2 months after i bought it
 

Syclone#2960

What ever it takes!!
Re: TBSS headers FS.

I posted them on CL for the locals and TBSS forum today...Im sure they will be gone real soon. My wife is the primary driver and they are not to her taste reason for selling.
 
Last edited:

TYHOGG

Active member
Re: TBSS headers FS.

So what's the deal do I have to hit the craigslist add? Can you post a link?
 

Syclone#2960

What ever it takes!!
Re: TBSS headers FS.

So what's the deal do I have to hit the craigslist add? Can you post a link?

No point at looking at the other ads cause all I did was copy and paste this link.
2fatguys is ready to mail me payment per his post...Do you still want them??
Technically you did show interest before fatguys.
 

TYHOGG

Active member
Re: TBSS headers FS.

If he has the money ready take it. I appreciate the offer though. Thank you.
 
Top