Will_in_China
Truckless Wonder
Or "What to write in your palmpilot when your stuck in the backseat coming back from snowboarding"
Don't stand on my nuts about better things to do with my time either, what would you do in the back seat of a Ford Exploder on the way down a mountain? and NO there were no chicks in the truck...
So
You
Can't
Launch
On
Near
Empty
Spooled
Yesterday,
Completely
Left
Opponent
Needing
Excuses
If you thought these were fuckin' stupid,
you should should see the ones I didn't have the nuts to post.
Why do I bring this on myself...
_________________
If the chips are down,
the Buffalo is empty...
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Will_in_Denver on 2002-01-24 12:01 ]</font>
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Will_in_Denver on 2002-01-24 13:00 ]</font>
Don't stand on my nuts about better things to do with my time either, what would you do in the back seat of a Ford Exploder on the way down a mountain? and NO there were no chicks in the truck...
So
You
Can't
Launch
On
Near
Empty
Spooled
Yesterday,
Completely
Left
Opponent
Needing
Excuses
If you thought these were fuckin' stupid,
you should should see the ones I didn't have the nuts to post.
Why do I bring this on myself...
_________________
If the chips are down,
the Buffalo is empty...
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Will_in_Denver on 2002-01-24 12:01 ]</font>
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Will_in_Denver on 2002-01-24 13:00 ]</font>