stock cam grind ?

turbosonoma

New member
Is the cam in a syty motor just a normal stock NA 4.3 cam? Or is it a different turbo cam? I need to know cause its waiting patiently for a stock regrind and i want it done right : )

Thanks
Brad
92 Synoma
 

turbosonoma

New member
So NOBODY knows the answer to my question? I really need to know so i can get my cam re-ground. Please help me.

Brad
92 Synoma
 

RAACCR

Member
Same cam as regular TBI 4.3L hydraulic roller motors. (Later model balance shaft motors had different cams.)
 

TurboTony

Active member
Just had a thought, I wonder if they could regrind the stock ca to the L-35 specs.

Apparently the L-35 cam won't bolt into a non balance shaft block, but as long as they are grinding it anyway...

Something you might wanna look into Brad.


TurboTony
 
Top