Speedpro (FAST) site addy..

myclone

Donating Member
Found this addy for Speedpro (now FAST) in a buds ford mustang book:

http://www.TCIAUTO.com

Problem is.... it comes up TCI transmissions. Anybody got the correct addy for the fuel injection ppl????

Im working on/thinking about getting Speedpro (FAST or whatever its called this month) and am looking for their site.

TIA..

DOH... posted in the wrong place... Sorry bout that. Feel free to move the topic..



<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: myclone on 2002-01-14 17:21 ]</font>
 

myclone

Donating Member
On 2002-01-14 17:28, kwick6 wrote:
This might help you, don't know if its the one you need or not.

http://www.force-efi.com
scroll down to speedpro

Scott

Scott,

Thanks for the link. I found that one myself when I did a search on "speed pro". Supposedly the addy that was in the mag was for the site of the company that makes speed pro (FAST... screw it.. Im calling it speed pro from now on). Supposed to have all the info that you would need to pick the options/features you want and info about each feature.

Anyone got any other ideas/addys??? Ive been doing searches for FAST and speed pro and came up empty..

TIA..
 

myclone

Donating Member
I think thats them.... THANKS!! I just LOVE you guys.. :grin:

Now, off to the tuning section with a buncha questions...
 
Top