Spark plug wires

AXXE

Member
What are the popular choices for spark plug wires? I had one burn up on the exhaust manifold last night.
 

xcaliber

New member
I donno, one of the syty sights has a polling page where people rate plug wires, exhost systems, tires etc. you may try syty. org
I hear a lot of people run the Black buities (Spelling?).
common knowledge on the board is the syty's are picky and require good wires.
I myself got lucky I guess I ran a set of Autozone lifetime wires for over a year with absoultly no problems,
I hope this helps a little

Jamie Sanders
sy 0252
Heber Springs AR
 

Zac

New member
I have the Taylor Spiro Pro's, and so far I think that they are good. I got them from summit for around $35.
 

Tooky

Serious about performance
I think the Taylor Spiro Pros are the favorite as of late.. they are $32.99 from Summit + $7 "handling" fee, and you get a choice, maroonish-red or blue color. See http://www.sytyauthority.net for part numbers for each (they are not listed on Summit's web site so you have to manually enter the P/N in.)
 
Top