** Shindig Garage Sale **

turrrbo6

Member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

SOLD I have a complete Syclone rear end with aluminum cover. SOLD

DSCN2348.jpg


DSCN2347.jpg
 
Last edited:

T-Bone

Active member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Cherry Typhoon tailgate (original white paint w/goldish emblems). $295

Black powdercoated upper manifold and intake. $450 for set

Sonoma GT Cladding set (minus front cover and rear roll pan). $599 for all (blowout pricing)

Rear roll pan cover and support in VGC. $295 for both.

Front bumper cover in VGC. $245

MINT white powdercoated ZR1 17" wheels with almost new tires. $695

LS1 calipers (front and rear) off a 19,000 1999 Camaro SS. $95

Typhoon spare tire with cover...both MINT. SOLD

Rear mount battery box, ABS plastic. $15

Pair of nice Syclone seats. DS has small hole near bolster. SOLD

MINT steering column w/key. $95

2007 Honda CRF 50 with low use. SOLD

2004 Yamaha TTR 90 w/electric start. Like New with helmet, goggles, all paperwork. SOLD

Original complete set (F&R) of Syclone shocks with <1000 original miles. $200

Syclone gauge cluster with <1,000 original miles. $275

Syclone gauge cluster bezel, MINT. $150

Fuel rail with AFPR (unsure of AFPR functionality....looks ok though). $50

XSPOWER A/A aluminum cooler in VGC. $165

PM me if you are interested in anything. I will send you pics and bring the item IF a 50% deposit is received prior to me heading out. If anything is different than described, I refund you 100%. If you just change your mind, I keep $20 of the deposit for the hassle involved.
 
Last edited:

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Sonoma GT seats - $200

Sunvisors / Rear view mirror / wire harness - $35

SGT ECM - $30

** Adding more soon, Im cleaning out some of my parts collection, dunno exactly what I have to sell...
 

cloneman315

Active member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

also would like to maybe sell on four sy wheels my low mile green dot tires
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Just to let you guys know, there will be ample time to sell your stuff at the Shindig. On Friday, you'll pretty much have all day (some of us will be there @ 9:00am and we won't be leaving for the track until 5:30-6:00pm). Then again on Saturday, you'll have the afternoon (after we return from the AutoX) until the raffle/awards/trivia starts. And, as always, you can swap meet the parking lot after hours.
 

bdydrpds10

Yes I drive a Typhoon.
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Anyone have an extra set of typhoon fuel lines there tripping over in the garage they want to sell at the shindig?

Mine rubbed a hole in the return line under the transfer case, I did a good temp fix for now but looking to replace the ones I have.

These are the lines that run from the back of the rail to the fuel filter.
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

I have a rear wing off of my Typhoon + hinges. If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll bring it. Not going to bring it if no one wants it.
 

KBowman

Donating Member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Are these still available?
T-Bone
Pair of nice Syclone seats. DS has small hole near bolster. $175
Thanks
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Got a set of Belltech 2" drop leafs

$100 and I'll bring em to shindig. Shipping would slaughter the wallet on these.


edit: Hey Tbone...I'll trade you the drop leafs for the LS1 calipers ;)

also have:

- KB Intake Box with KB cone filter (filter looks almost brand new)
(intake hose is a bit beat up on the outside, it was wrapped with elec tape) - $50

- ATR Intake Box (missing most of the screws to put it together) - $40

- Billet Top AFPR - $40
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Got a set of Belltech 2" drop leafs

$100 and I'll bring em to shindig. Shipping would slaughter the wallet on these.


edit: Hey Tbone...I'll trade you the drop leafs for the LS1 calipers ;)

Can you shoot me a pic of what they look like. Not sure I need them but I might find a use for them. Sy or Ty (or does it matter)?
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Can you shoot me a pic of what they look like. Not sure I need them but I might find a use for them. Sy or Ty (or does it matter)?

Will do tomorrow. I got them used for the Sy from a Sy owner....so honestly, im not sure if they fit on the Ty or are a different size.... hmm, lemme see if I can find out.
 

cloneman315

Active member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Guys I have a TON of stuff from Jamie H I am bringing down with me.Lot of nice stuff,bowtie parts carbon fiber radiator covers,carbon fiber dash,air to water IC etc etc
 
Last edited:

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Will do tomorrow. I got them used for the Sy from a Sy owner....so honestly, im not sure if they fit on the Ty or are a different size.... hmm, lemme see if I can find out.

Tbone - I dont think they Sy and Ty are the same :( Still want pics or even interested?


**BTW, im not bringing anything if people arent interested. I dont wanna lug the shit around in the truck if I dont have to and I really dont want to bring it back home if I brought it.
 
Top