Scan Master G - TunerPro RT (Help)

NCsyclone

New member
Installed Scan Master G and loaded TunerPro RT and am looking to log a run.

Truck mods include 50 turbo, air to air front mount, 60lbs injectors and turbo tweaked chip

I have the following downloaded to the computer:

10_9_19_WyoSyclone_final_40lb_V5.bin

Code59_3Bar_Lite_1.7_V18 TP5 ONLY.xdf

sytyscanmaster2.adx

And really don't know what to do next........computer has blue tooth and is connected to the scan master G.

Is anyone familiar with these steps and system.....

Thanks
 

NCsyclone

New member
Re: Scan Master G - TunerPro RT (Help)

tutorial worked great, I have the blue tooth connected (paired) but what plug in component do I select with blue tooth....I have tried them all with no luck connecting.
 

Eric Sy GN

Donating Member
Re: Scan Master G - TunerPro RT (Help)

Usually the bluetooth adapter will emulate a serial port. So you would select serial port in TunerproRT. You will need to find what COM port is being used. You can go into windows "devices and printers" to find the device and look at its properties. It should say what COM port its assigned to.
 

NCsyclone

New member
Re: Scan Master G - TunerPro RT (Help)

Thanks Eric!

Just logged my first test drive around the neighborhood run, that's cool!

Can you review the log and assist me with tuning? I don't recall what chip you designed for this application (prior owner) but I would love to e-mail log......
 

Eric Sy GN

Donating Member
Re: Scan Master G - TunerPro RT (Help)

Sure no problem. If you have the number on the chip label, I can look up the programming.
 
Top