Raptor converters???

sy112

New member
I am currently still looking for a good converter for my sy after the PTE install. I have been looking at the Raptor converters and have done a search a not a whole lot said about them. Was wondering if anyone is running them currently or have in the past? I am intersted in the hybrid they have but haven't heard anything about them other than the website. http://www.partshp.com/Converters.htm
They really need to do something with the music. Anyway, am still in toss up over the Mike Lee converter/Raptor converter/or just going with a 2400 Holeshot from B&M.

TIA
 

ed hess

race or get outta the way
blacksheep said:
i would follow the herd and get thee 9/11.

just remember the herd might get slaughtered.

do a little more research before you join the bandwagon. theres a lot of other choices out there.

no one will tell you anything negative in public here. but get one and have a problem and then they come out of the woodwork with pms and emails, about all the problems they had.

ymmv.
 

sy112

New member
no way am I getting the 9/11, I've heard of more unhappy owners than happy ones. They are to inconsistant for me, seem to never really stall at what you want them to. Still interested in hearing from raptor owners, I have only gotten 1 PM and he said it was solid.
 

ItsMyTy

Life is beter at 25 PSI
I've been looking at the power raptor lockup for a while now. I'm pretty sure that's the converter i'm going to be purchasing in the near future. Haven't heard any reviews on them, though.

:drinking:
 

bdubb

I am teh kingpin!
ed hess said:
blacksheep said:
i would follow the herd and get thee 9/11.

just remember the herd might get slaughtered.

do a little more research before you join the bandwagon. theres a lot of other choices out there.

no one will tell you anything negative in public here. but get one and have a problem and then they come out of the woodwork with pms and emails, about all the problems they had.

ymmv.

dunno, i seem to voice my word a lot on here.
 

Buster

New member
ed hess said:
blacksheep said:
i would follow the herd and get thee 9/11.

just remember the herd might get slaughtered.

do a little more research before you join the bandwagon. theres a lot of other choices out there.

no one will tell you anything negative in public here. but get one and have a problem and then they come out of the woodwork with pms and emails, about all the problems they had.

ymmv.

The 9/11 is a piece of shit, how's that.

I've had one good one and one bad one, the bad ones in the truck now. It launches really nice, but has a vibration, and the TCC doesn't work which hurt mph just a tad.
 

JSM

Active member
No way, there is more than one option for a TC in a syty.

Everybody just ruined my day, well changed the way I THOUGHT the world worked.
 

AXXE

Member
I have driven a few SyTys with different converters. As everyone describes, the 9/11s are too loose. If you drive one you will see. I am not buying one. Morgan's new converter is awesome.
 
Top