ghostrider_85
New member
does anyone else have the pre-luber? for those of you that do not know, its a oil engine luber device that, prior to ignition, builds oil pressure in the engine for 30 seconds so as to avoid damage that occurs from "cold starts". the device also runs for 5 minutes after the engine is shut off so as to cool the engine and not damage parts. Since we run turbo application vehicles, the pre-luber also cools and lubricates the turbo.
I know that the company stands by their research, but my question is: for those of you that have the pre-luber, or have heard about it, whats you experiences/knowledge on this matter? I ask this, because it seems to really drain my battery prior to start up , and I really do not think I want to keep using it anymore if it is hurting my truck and not helping it...
I know that the company stands by their research, but my question is: for those of you that have the pre-luber, or have heard about it, whats you experiences/knowledge on this matter? I ask this, because it seems to really drain my battery prior to start up , and I really do not think I want to keep using it anymore if it is hurting my truck and not helping it...