plug wires and ignition general question

Pittman

New member
Im taking off a few day to put my new atr cat back and my turbo and injectors on. I was thinking will Im at it Ill do the Plug wires I need some that can take the heat as I will be getting the atr headers also. What have you guys had good luck with? I know the part number for the GM plugs do any of you guys recomend any others? Should I also replace the dist cap with the accell one???? the truck has 35,651 miles

I just figured while Im at it ya know. Im calling all my redneck friends over and offering FREE BEER to anyone who can turn a wrench!!!!!!!! Just kiddin

Jwaller hey I dont know what your turbine is but if your ATP send a resume to Air Transport International ATI. I hear they are hiring. I think I wll be going back to AA soon (no not the alcohol program) American Airlines. I talked to a fellow pilot overthere and I think things will be getting better by summer. Then Im dumping some serious cash into the little sy and a buick GN.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pittman on 2002-03-21 03:22 ]</font>
 

Pittman

New member
That signature is SWEEET

thats awsome, falco. Thanks seatlesy

_________________
Syclone #0312

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pittman on 2002-03-21 11:27 ]</font>
 

nightdiver

Active member
since you go with headers you will burn 1 or2
Pwires every week(been there)
you have to find a way to keep the wires far from the headers plus extra protection.
what worked for me till the headers broke:
exhaust wrap,mettal pipes,i installed the wieres in silicon tube !!!
 

ABLITZ

Damn Yankee
i went with a conrad cap&rotor and ATR's BB's.accell stuff SUCKS! i had accell wires and a coil.took the crap off and put the conrad on,GM black coil and the BB's and it made a world of difference in idle and proformance.stay away from the accell stuff.
 

Mephisto

These trucks are cursed
anyone have opinions on the MSD wires? i remember reading the taylor wires work well also??
 

Ian Turgeon

Cascading Inspiration
Falco, Not that I'd like to absorb everyone, but I would like to use some of your tech stuff for my site.. If not, have you specifically right articles for it.

I may put some more work into the page, and allow people to upload articles directly into the live site.
 

Falco

Donating Member
Ian,

I really like your site and would be happy to help to make it even better. Just tell me what you need.

BTW, my site is not finished yet, still have to work on it. Will post when I've finished with it. Just couldn't resst to put the link into the reply. My goal with the site is to share my experience and the stuff I learnt and collected here and there. I have no plans to put up howto documents on the site.

So just drop me a mail to falco@attglobal.net . I've a lot more pics on my mods that you can see on the site, so we migth be able to put together some good stuff. For example Aquamist could be one. Maybe diy-wb an other.

Later,

_________________
Falco


Sy #2613

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Falco on 2002-03-23 05:45 ]</font>
 
Top