Odd Fire

vortecfiero

New member
At what point of power output should i consider reconfigureing for an odd fire moter ?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 

JSM

Active member
Done right a stock block will hold that power.

So far stock blocks are holding up to about 750hp, without much trouble.

It all depends on prep work though, splayed caps...

For your power level, stock block will be fine.
 

UNIsackV6

Member
NWSTP Eastside said:
Done right a stock block will hold that power.

So far stock blocks are holding up to about 750hp, without much trouble.

It all depends on prep work though, splayed caps...

For your power level, stock block will be fine.

Yeah you don't need to go the Oddfire route until you're really going to push it, I don't think we really know for sure how much the stock block can/can't handle as everyone who seems to have had problems with them was due to some other problem like loosing a rod or crank. If you're going to look to make a reliabe 800+HP then you might want to consider it, otherwise its not worth the hassle trust me I know of what I speak...all the previous posts are dead on here you can make stupid HP on a Stock Block with an evenfire crank if everything is prepped right and you have the right Cam, turbo, heads, and tune...700HP in a Fiero is like 1400HP in a SY...some would ask why? I say why, why not?? 8)
 

vortecfiero

New member
or how about because I can...

burnout.gif

burnout.gif
 
Top