Hi guys-
Recently I've added a bunch of goodies, most are in my sig., but the most extensive are the PTE Turbo kit, Ultimate chip, fueling upgrades etc. My question is this: With the chip set at T1 15, flooring the truck, I'm only seeing 11 lbs. of boost tops. In daily driving conditions if I have to get on it to pass, pull out, or anything my autometer boost gauge never gets out of vaccuum, maybe 1 or 2 lbs. of boost, if i'm lucky.
I'm not sure if I need to adjust my wastegate rod or maybe my gauge is innacurate. When I let off of the gas after a romp, the wastegate is functioning, the 'farting noise"/fluttering-whatever you want to call it happens. So I'm asuming I'm making boost despite the gauge. Do you guys have any thoughts? TIA.
Recently I've added a bunch of goodies, most are in my sig., but the most extensive are the PTE Turbo kit, Ultimate chip, fueling upgrades etc. My question is this: With the chip set at T1 15, flooring the truck, I'm only seeing 11 lbs. of boost tops. In daily driving conditions if I have to get on it to pass, pull out, or anything my autometer boost gauge never gets out of vaccuum, maybe 1 or 2 lbs. of boost, if i'm lucky.
I'm not sure if I need to adjust my wastegate rod or maybe my gauge is innacurate. When I let off of the gas after a romp, the wastegate is functioning, the 'farting noise"/fluttering-whatever you want to call it happens. So I'm asuming I'm making boost despite the gauge. Do you guys have any thoughts? TIA.