My first Kill!

Treymen

Donating Member
It was a good one too. New Challenger SRT-8.

Pulled up beside me on Sunset Blvd at a light. My windows are black so we never made eye contact. I knew it was going to happen, so I switched on my auxilary fan.

Then my foot started to shake "Great" I thought, "thats all I need".

I stalled it up to a little over 5 lbs boost and the light turned green just as I reached 5 or 6 lbs. I mashed the pedel and, Oh My God! I forgot how much G force these have. It was so much it made me instantly nautious. I looked in my mirror and the challenger had a small plume of smoke coming from the tires. He's standing on it! I'm already a car and a half ahead within the first 60 feet, and I 'm still feeling the effects of the launch g's.

Lots of cops around here plus I needed to make a left in about 200 feet, so I let out and braked.

Challenger moved over to the right lane and turned right without stopping at the stop sign. I think someone was a little butt hurt and probably headed to his local Chrysler dealer for some performance enhancements. Felt really good......
DE-Frickin-Stroyed that Challenger.
 
Last edited:

13Pelle

Active member
Re: My first Kill!

Way to go. I was messing around with one a few weeks ago and wasn't too impressed by it. Good kill none the less. :tup:
 

mcskibadee1

New member
Re: My first Kill!

So Great,nice kill!!!

I was driving in L.A. and a SRT8 pulled up behind me tailgating and pulled next to me and we slowed at a stop light and it went green and I smoked his ass, we both hung a left at the next light and got onto the freeway and there was traffic and he looked pissed with his girl and illegally took the bus lane to get on the freeway, probably because he was embarrassed.

dont mean to jack your thread but funny thing about the people that drive those SRT8
 

Treymen

Donating Member
Re: My first Kill!

I must admit that I was a little nervous about it. But with 420 hp, I didnt expect to jump out one so fast.. Now if we had kept going he may have gained on me.

Also, the only SRT-8 Ive ever driven was my buddy's from Lake Havasu that is S/C'd making 667 at the rear wheels. That was a scary drive!
 

jimmyz79

Re-Member
Re: My first Kill!

So the Challenger could not meet the challenge...Typical - turn right before the end.

Betcha he was all over the internet trying to figure out what the frick that thing was...
 

MySaudi

New member
Re: My first Kill!

nice Job:tup:, everytime I come across one they never even look at me nor try to do anything.. :(
 
Top