Motor pics

DRUNK411

Member
Ok I got motor pics of my motor I bought my blazer it is a typhoon but I dont know how to post them does anyone know how I can do it please let me know. The motor is in complete pieces and I want some suggestions from everyone to see what options I have to built it up please let me know if you can help me out on posting the pics. Thanks Eddie
 

smeagol

Active member
find someone with webspace send them the pictures they will post them then you can link to them on this site then people can see it and then people can give you good advices on yours motor build up and go from there.

run on sentences ROOL
 

Hu Ryde

Donating Member
Get them hosted on a web server and then put the address in. Ex:

url]


All you need to do is press the Img button before and after the adress
 

DRUNK411

Member
Ok so does anyone know someone that would be willing to do that for me because I dont know how to do it. I mean is there a way I can just add it to what I am writeing now. Please let me know thanks Eddie. Oh yeah and also I am going to look at that typhoon tomarrow I called the kid and set it all up with him already thanks Eddie.
 

ParTyBoy

New member
DRUNK411 said:
Ok so does anyone know someone that would be willing to do that for me because I dont know how to do it. I mean is there a way I can just add it to what I am writeing now. Please let me know thanks Eddie. Oh yeah and also I am going to look at that typhoon tomarrow I called the kid and set it all up with him already thanks Eddie.

you can email the pics to me at barkeepbronze@hotmail.com and I will host them for a month or so...
 

Hu Ryde

Donating Member
http://www.streetracer.org/images/syty/pub/MVC-076X.JPG
http://www.streetracer.org/images/syty/pub/MVC-077X.JPG
http://www.streetracer.org/images/syty/pub/MVC-078X.JPG
http://www.streetracer.org/images/syty/pub/MVC-079X.JPG

That's kind of scary. First you need to have that crank balanced because they are not supposed to lay like that. Your going to have to go over the entire motor and heads and make sure it has no crack's. Hot tanking everything is also not a bad idea. If your looking into huge power get 4bolt main caps, set of rods and pistons. You also will need new bearings, rings, gaskets and all sort's of little stuff. I would buy a 94 - 95 motor and build it up with the Ty's parts. This gives you better heads and all misc bolts and everything that that motor might be missing. These can be found a junkyards cheap. Make sure the motor is a L-35 eng code W motor. The SyTy motor is a Z motor. Lastly, good luck!
 

DRUNK411

Member
I am well aware of the fact I have alot of work ahead of me. My father was a mechanic for over 20 years and he is going to help me do it. I am going to take the block a a few other parts down to be hot tanked I just need to get him over to take a look at it so I can go ahead with that process. He will know everything that needs to be done to it. I am not buying another motor because I am going to have another typhoon motor soon if I buy this other truck I am going to look at tonight. I am not talking about serious power I just want to do a few things to it so it has some balls. Please let me know what I can do to it and any suggestions are welcome thanks Eddie.
 

Hu Ryde

Donating Member
If you wan't big balls then build the stocker with new pistons and rods and get everthing balanced and do all bolt-ons. Many people have dipped into the 11's with bolt-ons on a stock block. I forgot you were getting another motor. If it runs just use it and save yourself the hastle. That is unless you want to build one.
 

Ryan

Member
Hu Ryde,

Could you please edit your post not to load the images instead just link to the images indavidually. Reason being its on my server and loading those images every time someone reads this thread kinda stinks.
 
Top