MOPAR racing - BAD FORM!

Boosted_GR33K

New member
So I was driving home tonight from work, and was going to meet up with this girl I'd met for a date. After an hour and some change of waiting for her to show up, not answer/return my calls, I got the hint and decided to bug out and go home.:'(

Anyhoo, a new black challenger from RI was followin' me onto the bypass here. So Im accellerating minding my own business, when they go flying around me (this is when I notice its 2 girls inside it.) I shrug and think 'meh...whatever...' Its got some other exhaust on it but it was a single pipe on the passanger side so I dont think anything of it. Then, they started slowing down, and down, and down till we're at 50 in a 65. So, I go to pass and they pull up even with me. "hmmmm...correct me if Im wrong, but I think you're askin for it...." I thought and brought the truck up to a couple lbs of boost.

At this point, they drop and light me up like a christmas tree! :O 'Not today!' Its hammer down, 13psi and ben in pursuit mode! By about 90ish I was back to about a 1/2 truck length in front of them and started slowing down (for A. Fear of ticket and B. boxes full of nuns or buses full of kittens that may jump out in the way at any moment.) Few cars ahead, weave around them...okay fine. Get past them and I just hear the challenger steamin up again! So, get on it, pull away and slow down again. They go to pull off at the next exit, and I wave and get greeted with the double deuces from the passanger and the #1 bird from the driver! BAD FORM!! >.<

After all this, go get my daily truck wash cause I'm a clean freak like that. Anyhoo, leavin there and pull up to the light and one of those chrysler 300 Cs come rollin up bumping their music and causin a ruckus n all that. They've got their windows down in the front and the passanger leans out and yells "hey! Nice hood! Does that make it fast?!" The driver then does a little mediocre burnout and Im smileing putting it in to 4HI. Light turns green, I go bye-bye. Next light, I roll down my window with a smile on my face, and I get it greeted by a "F%^& you and your F%^&ing S%^&box truck!" and they peel off into the night. Man....now I remember why I got outta mopars - they're mean.... >.<
 

aasltmike

Active member
Re: MOPAR racing - BAD FORM!

So I was driving home tonight from work, and was going to meet up with this girl I'd met for a date. After an hour and some change of waiting for her to show up, not answer/return my calls, I got the hint and decided to bug out and go home.:'(

Anyhoo, a new black challenger from RI was followin' me onto the bypass here. So Im accellerating minding my own business, when they go flying around me (this is when I notice its 2 girls inside it.) I shrug and think 'meh...whatever...' Its got some other exhaust on it but it was a single pipe on the passanger side so I dont think anything of it. Then, they started slowing down, and down, and down till we're at 50 in a 65. So, I go to pass and they pull up even with me. "hmmmm...correct me if Im wrong, but I think you're askin for it...." I thought and brought the truck up to a couple lbs of boost.

At this point, they drop and light me up like a christmas tree! :O 'Not today!' Its hammer down, 13psi and ben in pursuit mode! By about 90ish I was back to about a 1/2 truck length in front of them and started slowing down (for A. Fear of ticket and B. boxes full of nuns or buses full of kittens that may jump out in the way at any moment.) Few cars ahead, weave around them...okay fine. Get past them and I just hear the challenger steamin up again! So, get on it, pull away and slow down again. They go to pull off at the next exit, and I wave and get greeted with the double deuces from the passanger and the #1 bird from the driver! BAD FORM!! >.<

After all this, go get my daily truck wash cause I'm a clean freak like that. Anyhoo, leavin there and pull up to the light and one of those chrysler 300 Cs come rollin up bumping their music and causin a ruckus n all that. They've got their windows down in the front and the passanger leans out and yells "hey! Nice hood! Does that make it fast?!" The driver then does a little mediocre burnout and Im smileing putting it in to 4HI. Light turns green, I go bye-bye. Next light, I roll down my window with a smile on my face, and I get it greeted by a "F%^& you and your F%^&ing S%^&box truck!" and they peel off into the night. Man....now I remember why I got outta mopars - they're mean.... >.<

Nice kill! After my old man's never-ending headache with a 1981 Chrysler LeBaron station wagon way back when, you couldn't PAY me to own a Chrysler product!
 

codename Bil Doe

New member
Re: MOPAR racing - BAD FORM!

Wow. Reminds me of h.s. all over again...or when I owned a c6 and they all thought their shit smelled like roses. The truth hurts :). Nice kills.
 

UR50SLO

V6+2=LSXCamaro
Re: MOPAR racing - BAD FORM!

Yep.. Sore Loosers...

That truck will humiliate most vehicles from a dig.. Sure killed our SS. :tup:
 

BoostedSUV

Active member
Re: MOPAR racing - BAD FORM!

Sure the girls giving you the finger wasn't the chick that was supposed to meet up with you? :lol:
 

Boosted_GR33K

New member
Re: MOPAR racing - BAD FORM!

Sure the girls giving you the finger wasn't the chick that was supposed to meet up with you? :lol:

LoL no, she drives an impala SS. Kinda hard to get the two mixed up - even for a drunk like me ( I wasnt, but I am one... arent we all? :p) Speaking of her, havent heard anything in almost 4 weeks....dud.... >.> Back to the drawing board.... ::LE SIGH::
 
Top