LSx typhoon on Ebay

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: LSx typhoon on Ebay

I submitted a question asking the seller if he either screwed up the VIN or if it's a clone that's being represented as an actual 92/93. Guessing the ad will disappear soon.
 

RealFastV6

@jb_and_his_coffee
Re: LSx typhoon on Ebay

Thats the same one that was on RacingJunk.

(Look further down in this forum)
 

Blazerspeed

New member
Re: LSx typhoon on Ebay

anyone else catch that it's listed as a 1991 GMC Jimmy Typhoon. Also, I looked at his TTA that's also for sale...listed as being for sale in Newport, Vermont, also says it's stored in Montreal, and in the photos it has Quebec plates. Not saying it isn't possible to be legit, but it seems really sketchy to me.
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: LSx typhoon on Ebay

Response from seller:
"I bought few years ago and yes maybe its a clone but at that price, I dont care!"
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: LSx typhoon on Ebay

NIce air filter system. I wonder how much shit has been sucked into the engine. Looks like a pretty clean engine,just missing the intake part and some wiring cleanup.
 
Top