killed a maserati

bezerk

New member
took somebody out for a spin, and run into a massarati, he passed somecars at 50% throttle so i got in behind him, and was running his tails to let him know i was there. after we got on a free road, and he floored it, so did i and i passed him, he had to slam the brakes pretty hard, me too. but it sure was fun to murder a exotic
 

It's just a six

Super Member
Re: killed a massarati

Re: killed a massarati

Need a model or pic of the car. That would be nice.
The last Massarati car I saw on TV was on "PINKS" twin turbo/bi turbo V-6 1986? ran a 17 or 18 second 1/4 mile???
Nice kill!
 

13Pelle

Active member
Re: killed a massarati

Re: killed a massarati

Goddamn Dutchies.......Nice work! Was it an older or newer Massa??
 

13Pelle

Active member
Re: killed a massarati

Re: killed a massarati

LOL....sorry. Your last message posted as I was typing my message. Slow ass phone........
 
Re: killed a massarati

Re: killed a massarati

That is a pretty sweet kill... considering the Granturismo is rated at 13.5 in the 1/4. I have a friend who also killed a Massarati... He rear ended it with his Civic. LOL!
 

jpalmer

New member
Re: killed a massarati

Re: killed a massarati

we have a stack of those things here in az.never seen one raced but hey look sweet. Cool kill, quite different from rice and mustangs. :tup:
 

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Re: killed a massarati

Re: killed a massarati

I cant stand them. We have a bunch of them here but I could never get one to race. Saw one hauling ass one day and it didn't look that fast and when I caught him at a light he wouldn't give me the time of day. Nice kill.
 

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.
Re: killed a massarati

Re: killed a massarati

I have seen a lot of them recently. That must have wiped the grin off the guy's face!

Sort of a cross between a Ferrari and a Jaguar XK6.

There are a lot of Ferraris and Aston Martins in my area - looking forward to getting one under my belt :D
 
Top