innovative electronic boost controlers

smeagol

Active member
I suggest you leave your boost low for a while.

This is being brutally honest; but you don't know how to tune a truck. I think that your truck is a bit extreme to just start cranking on it, especially considering your past history.

Sorry if this comes off sounding bad, but I just have this feeling I can hear a kaboom coming...

Please be careful.. your truck is beautiful, and I'd hate to see that motor go kaput. Take things slow, learn about your truck, learn how to datalog, learn the truck's limits, what it likes, what it doesn't like. Use hard facts and data to tune, not instinct and guesswork.

Once you really know what is going on, then start tinkering and pushing the truck.
 

jhacking

Hacker
I was just wondering if any body is running any of those turbo timers,and peak boost units, or any of those expensive boost controlers.Is it worth it.
 

tealty

New member
I ran the Blitz dual solenoid boost controller in my ty. The only thing I liked was the peak hold, gain, and the fact that I can change boost levels in the cab. With the gain setting (how fast boost climbs) turned up, my 60' times were a little worse b/c I was spinning like crazy when I launch, but I picked up 2 mph in the quarter. Ran 12.1's consistently.
later
Jordan
 

jhacking

Hacker
Thaks for the reply. I no they sell a couple of different models, what is the advantage of the dual solenoid one.Just need to no if i choose to get one.
 

ghettosled

SYTY SUPERSTORE
check out my site for more info on the controller. it is pretty sweet. Unlike the HKS, Blitz, etc. this one actually works
 
Top