IC Bolt spec's

Zac

New member
Does Anyone know the spec's for the bolt's that hold the The Upper IC in place are? I noticed this weekend that all 3 are missing, and I want to replace the bolt's. I need size, thread..etc.

Thanks,
ZAC
 

Zac

New member
Anyone? When I found the exploded diagram of the upper IC in the service manual, the description just said "bolt".

Thanks,
ZAC
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Chris/Zac-

I could let you borrow one of mine and you can take it to a bolt shop and see if they can duplicate some for you. I think most people just forget about the bolts.
 

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
5/16's or 3/8's on account of CRS syndrome.

My supports are sitting in my tool box. I'll check for ya when I get home tonight.
 

jwaller

Evil Genius/SyTy Guru
I knew you would/could....Hell you should be used to it...you know using 2 inches????? :smile: :grin:
 

Zac

New member
Rick-- Thanks for the Spec's.

Dave-- Thanks for the offer. I am going to go buy some bolts that are the spec's Rick gave.

Later,
ZAC
 
Top