Horsepower/propshaft ?

G

Guest

Guest
What is the most HP or best track track times you can get with keeping the front propshaft on? :roll:
 
G

Guest

Guest
safe

safe

Is that really safe ? I alway's have that feeling in the back of my mind that the propshaft is going to co :eek: me flying through the floor sometime's .
 

SY2932

Administrator
Re: safe

Re: safe

RJones said:
Is that really safe ? I alway's have that feeling in the back of my mind that the propshaft is going to co :eek: me flying through the floor sometime's .

Safety loops are made to prevent this: http://www.autoperformanceengineering.com/ Check out "Products By Phil Chivers" on the left side of the page... Had a front and rear one until I got a BFPS now, I just have the rear one.

Mike Campbell
 
G

Guest

Guest
loop's

loop's

Safety first . I'm gonna get me a set . I paid to much damn money for my propshaft and driveshaft . They should be gold for what they cost
 
Top