Help!!

Rambo'sTy

Member
I have no idea how to read or interpret this log. Help me. I am unsure why the knock will not go down. I think the truck might be missing. So I guess I can not post any attachments. What would be the best way to share a data log?
I really need help. I know its probably something stupid but I am just about to the sell the stupid truck phase. I don't want to I just need help.

Thanks in advance,

Rambo
 
Re: Help!!

I have no idea how to read or interpret this log. Help me. I am unsure why the knock will not go down. I think the truck might be missing. So I guess I can not post any attachments. What would be the best way to share a data log?
I really need help. I know its probably something stupid but I am just about to the sell the stupid truck phase. I don't want to I just need help.

Thanks in advance,

Rambo

Make a photobucket account and use that to attach photos.
 
Top