Help Please

Heldonss

New member
I just bought a Sy this month and have a couple of questions. There is some type of vacuum hose that is just hanging by my brake booster. It is very small and comes out of a tee on the back drivers side of the engine? Does anybody know where it should or shouldn't be?
Also between the turbo and intercooler hose there are small metal oil lines. There is one of mine with a sending unit pointed to the pass. side....no wires are hooked up though. It is right beside the lower clamp on the orange hose. I was told this truck had extra guages. Is that what it is? Can I take the sending unit off and cap the line?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
 

MadPSI

Member
I'm guessing they were for a boost gage and oil pressure/temp gage perhaps...

Pics would be extremely helpful though.
 
Top