SloGN
9Sec Alky V6
I had a Blast @ Shindig 2010...............
First of all, I want to give a very big thanks to all of those that had a part in the planning and preparation in the event. It was a kick @ss event!
The Autocross Rules. I'm hooked like a meth junkie now!
But i managed to get a 41.556 in the autocross in stock class and it was my first time ever doing any type of driving like that :rotf: unless running from the cops count!:lol:
The dragstrip was a washout for most of the guys due to the cold weather and the lake in the staging area! Being as i had a stock truck i faired pretty decent @ the race track and netted a 8.37 with a 1.83 60ft. My best 60ft of the night was a 1.75 but the truck layed over on top and i got a 8.42 that pass!.
I hope everyone gets home safe and sound!
First of all, I want to give a very big thanks to all of those that had a part in the planning and preparation in the event. It was a kick @ss event!
The Autocross Rules. I'm hooked like a meth junkie now!
But i managed to get a 41.556 in the autocross in stock class and it was my first time ever doing any type of driving like that :rotf: unless running from the cops count!:lol:
The dragstrip was a washout for most of the guys due to the cold weather and the lake in the staging area! Being as i had a stock truck i faired pretty decent @ the race track and netted a 8.37 with a 1.83 60ft. My best 60ft of the night was a 1.75 but the truck layed over on top and i got a 8.42 that pass!.
I hope everyone gets home safe and sound!