Greddy catch can

SyTyJedi

Jedi Council
I'll do it eventually. This topic has been brought up before. I would put it inline with the PCV hose that goes to the throttle body - it would do the most good there.
 

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
Even designed specifically for this purpose, I have my doubts on the design.

I looked at mine and since the inlet and outlet are side by side, I think the oil will still be sucked right back in to the intake.

It needs to have a hose connected to the inlet that drops to the bottom or middle of the tank, then some kind of coarse, oil resistant foam placed at the bottom.

This setup will require more frequent draining of the can, but should result in a very clean airflow.
 

Methuselah

New member
I noticed the inlet/outlet placement in the pics as well...I assumed there was a plate separating the box into roughly two sides.

This isnt the case?

4CFED, I'll take that piece of crap off your hands for you, just email me a price.
________
Buy vaporizers
 
Last edited:

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
No, there is no separator.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll mod' mine as described or your thought about a divider is probably a better idea.
 

Methuselah

New member
On 2002-02-01 11:09, 4C FED wrote:
No, there is no separator.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll mod' mine as described or your thought about a divider is probably a better idea.

Fine...****er :smile: Well, if you got a good deal on it let me know. I was thinking of making this my first welding project but I dont have access to scrap to test on and blah blah blah yackety schmakety...
________
Fetish Crazy
 
Last edited:

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
108.jpg


Mmmm, niiiiice!
I don't think you'll find anything that is pre-fabricated aftermarket that fits good or looks good.
Best to have something custom made like those above.

I just had a thought.
I bet you could dye them.

For RC cars they have a dye to color the semi-transparent plastic pieces.The dye comes in a wide variety of colors.

That might look good. Cheap to do also.

The only problem might be finding a BIG boiler pot to dunk the resevoir into so it can soak in the dye.

_________________
smallbabygeek.jpg

Rick
Sy#458
Galt, CA

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 4C FED on 2002-02-01 21:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 4C FED on 2002-02-01 21:11 ]</font>
 
Top