Are the connector ports the same on both sides (16mm x 1.5)?
4C FED Absolutum Dominium Nov 30, 2001 #1 Are the connector ports the same on both sides (16mm x 1.5)?
SY2932 Administrator Nov 30, 2001 #2 I'm not 100% about the thread pitch but, it should be 16mm on both ends. Check out http://www.whitetyphoon.com/fuel_filter/index.html Mike _________________ 13.778 @ 100.08 MPH w/crappy launching pad, pump gas and T1 15 psi... <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SY2932 on 2001-11-30 14:15 ]</font> <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SY2932 on 2001-11-30 14:22 ]</font>
I'm not 100% about the thread pitch but, it should be 16mm on both ends. Check out http://www.whitetyphoon.com/fuel_filter/index.html Mike _________________ 13.778 @ 100.08 MPH w/crappy launching pad, pump gas and T1 15 psi... <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SY2932 on 2001-11-30 14:15 ]</font> <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SY2932 on 2001-11-30 14:22 ]</font>
4C FED Absolutum Dominium Nov 30, 2001 #3 Right on. Thanks. Im going to rum one of the CM fuel filters and they had a couple of choices so I wasn't sure. http://www.cmfilters.com/fuel_filters/efi_in-line_fuel_filters.htm
Right on. Thanks. Im going to rum one of the CM fuel filters and they had a couple of choices so I wasn't sure. http://www.cmfilters.com/fuel_filters/efi_in-line_fuel_filters.htm