Dyno tuning question

Jakazz75

New member
I realize this is probably a stupid question and I think I know the answer but is it ok to unhook the awd to tune the car ?
I know a huge gtr and lambo tuner that does it with those cars so I'm not sure why it wouldn't work with the truck.. Any feed back would be appreciated thanks.
 

0966Sy

Code what?
It's not a problem to pull the front shaft to put it on the dyno. I did that with my typhoon a handful of times. The awd dyno would be more accurate to the trucks split power through the transfer case. Not everyone has access to an awd dyno. So go for it! Let us know how you do
 

Jakazz75

New member
Re: Dyno tuning question

It's not a problem to pull the front shaft to put it on the dyno. I did that with my typhoon a handful of times. The awd dyno would be more accurate to the trucks split power through the transfer case. Not everyone has access to an awd dyno. So go for it! Let us know how you do

Thanks and sorry for for the newbie question.. I just did a search amazing what u can find lol.. Thanks for the reply. I'm installing bigger injectors and fuel pump so we need to retune it on the accel dfi and I'm turning up the boost.. Hope it doesn't go boom.. Still about 3 2 weeks away but I'll def post up some numbers. I'm going to push it..
 
Top