Countdown!!

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
11 more days!!!......who's still wrenching and getting ready?

I know i am, my new converter is too tight so i hope my new new one gets here in time to install. Gotta get my air intake temps down too, way too hot :oops:
 

cloneman315

Active member
Re: Countdown!!

I am waiting on my driveshaft,wanted to change the fuel tank out,but not sure that is going to happen
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: Countdown!!

I'm just hoping my truck doesn't fall apart / break / catch on fire / mysteriously disappear / go on vacation / get stolen between now and the time that I load it on the trailer next Thursday.
 

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.
Re: Countdown!!

No wrenching here, but this Honkey is anxious for his cross-country flights into new lands, the South East meets the South West!:tup:

Anxious to meet some Peeps Face-to-Face, and see some New-to-Me trucks. I already know I'm gonna leave GA with a southern draw:lol:

Of course, anxious for the Yuengling!:cheers:
 

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: Countdown!!

I'm just hoping my truck doesn't fall apart / break / catch on fire / mysteriously disappear / go on vacation / get stolen between now and the time that I load it on the trailer next Thursday.

It might just disappear at shindig :squint:
 

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: Countdown!!

No wrenching here, but this Honkey is anxious for his cross-country flights into new lands, the South East meets the South West!:tup:

Anxious to meet some Peeps Face-to-Face, and see some New-to-Me trucks. I already know I'm gonna leave GA with a southern draw:lol:

Of course, anxious for the Yuengling!:cheers:

Dude!....thought you where gonna detail my truck? :D
 

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: Countdown!!

I am still waiting on the glue for the headliner and need to install a couple of relays becasue i am rewiring some stuff also need to order a new battery because the pc680 has died and will not hold a charge (2nd one). Probaly will try to put the sway bars back on for the autocross but will have to see.
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Countdown!!

Few problems with the truck to address, but mostly just doing the last minute stuff for registration/autox/etc...
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Countdown!!

Still trying to finish the tonneau cover and get some more tuning done in Code59 so I can actually drive my truck without it screaming for fuel.

Now to find time to do it all...
 

turrrbo6

Member
Re: Countdown!!

I need to tune some more but I think I'm going to leave well enough alone. Looking forward to meeting everyone. We should be there early friday afternoon if all goes as planned. Lee
 

bdydrpds10

Yes I drive a Typhoon.
Re: Countdown!!

Just cleaning/swaping some interior pieces, should be finished with that tonight.

Next is an oil and trans fluid change. Then an ABS delete if time will allow...ABS light is on and my brakes SUCK at the moment.

Can't wait, should be there in time to meet up at Hooters for lunch and then head to the track!
 
Last edited:

TYHOGG

Active member
Re: Countdown!!

Cleaning and tuning tuning tuning. Its not going to look its best but at least the s.o.b. will be there.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Countdown!!

11 more days!!!......who's still wrenching and getting ready?

I have to retrieve my featherlite trailer from Indiana with my RPM transmissioned Syclone aboard. Then I will park it in the garage here and replace it with the 1/8 mile / autoX ace in the hole Bowtie powered Typhoon. Last thing I need to do is have my wife select a sympathy card so I can give it to you Saturday afternoon (she is better at picking out cards that make people feel better despite a tragic loss). HEEHEE.

Can't wait to meet you guys!
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Countdown!!

You guys do know that Ian is coming and he smoked everyone at AutoX at Nats by a full second or 2....I took "2nd" only by 4 tenths (no official timing devices, so add in human reaction time to stop the clock) in stock class.

Big motors dont mean chit.... its all about being smooooooooooooooth.

Make sure you dont sign that card just yet...you might be keeping it for yourself :tup:
 

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: Countdown!!

Lol yall crack me up. Dealing with autocross you can have all the power in the world but like adam said being smooth is the key. Sean you should know that since you "used to race bikes". It is going to be all in fun and everyone is going to have a good time.
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Countdown!!

On the racing note.....if anyone wants assistance, the local SCCA region members have officially offered up themselves as instructors for anyone wanting a hand with autocrossing. I will also be available for ride-alongs if needed as I won't be actively racing.

So, if you want a hand or a second pair of eyes on your driving style....just ask.
 
Top