c clip eliminators

cloneman315

Active member
Was talking with Jamie this weekend,think it would be safe to get rid of those c clips.Does anyone have some part numbers on some different option kits?any feedback would be great,might do a axle combo upgrade also
 
Last edited:

WyoSyclone

Active member
Re: c clip eliminators

Yup, a C-clip eliminator kit is a great idea..... or rear discs :D I'll try to see if I can find the part #'s of the kits we used to use.
 

cloneman315

Active member
Re: c clip eliminators

thanks,I think it would be a good idea for me next.Honestly I am not really motivated to do the disc swap etc,I have no problems at all with brakes with the H Boost.
 

WyoSyclone

Active member
Re: c clip eliminators

thanks,I think it would be a good idea for me next.Honestly I am not really motivated to do the disc swap etc,I have no problems at all with brakes with the H Boost.

I've used Moser and Strange Engineering in the past.. both are good.
 

sharkbait

New member
Re: c clip eliminators

X2 on the moser c-clip elem and axles. had them on my vega (12bolt). when the axle snapped hitting second gear i was VERY happy not to have lost a wheel and wrecked my quarter panel.
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: c clip eliminators

Everyone must have forgotten ed's axle flying off/out . Do it to be safe .
 
Top