Big Stuff-3 EFI

TT350

Manufacturer
I’m looking at the Big Stuff3 pro EFI
so I can get the trans controller and EFI
all in one box. Is there any other EFI systems
that offer this setup?
Is the trans controller in the Big Stuff as flexible
as say the TCI or others on the market?
 

George Blake

DONATING MEMBER
Re: Big Stuff-3 EFI

Talk to Nolan(Campbell Automotive). He's used both. I've only used the TCI and I pretty much got it figured out (driveability). But I've never used the Bigstuff series since I'm using stock ecm for engine management.
 

10secTy

Sy-Ty builder and Tuner
Re: Big Stuff-3 EFI

With better TCC control.

Also some people might not know this but the Bigstuff also has Knock retard now and it does not need a Cam signal for Sequential operation only a crank signal.

Nolan


warmpancakes said:
the BS3 transcontroller is basically a T-com built in
 

TT350

Manufacturer
Re: Big Stuff-3 EFI

Hi Nolan

I'm looking at running a coil near plug LS1 type setup on a first gen small block.
So I my need a cam sensor any way I'll call you later in the week and we can go over
the details.

Chris
 

warmpancakes

New member
Re: Big Stuff-3 EFI

10secTy said:
With better TCC control.

Also some people might not know this but the Bigstuff also has Knock retard now and it does not need a Cam signal for Sequential operation only a crank signal.

Nolan
then its "simulated" seq not true seq
 

10secTy

Sy-Ty builder and Tuner
Re: Big Stuff-3 EFI

Yep with out the cam is simulated. I tried both on a 421" small block with 160lbs injectors and you could not tell the diff.

Nolan


warmpancakes said:
then its "simulated" seq not true seq
 

warmpancakes

New member
Re: Big Stuff-3 EFI

10secTy said:
Yep with out the cam is simulated. I tried both on a 421" small block with 160lbs injectors and you could not tell the diff.

Nolan

full race or street car? we noticed the difference on street cars IE drivers full race it doesnt matter
 
Top