95 Vette with "PRO DRIVER"

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
So funny:rotf: I am leaving my house this evening to go drop some things off to some people and on my way out of the neighborhood, I am behind this blue Vette. Mid 90's. So when you get on to the main road it is a big long straight away. He guns and I did too from behind. By 35 or 40 I was starting to come around. We were hauling ass and just kept on going. I passed him good by 70 or 75 and didn't off until about 100 and had a good 4 to 5 cars on him. I know they aren't the fastest Vettes but was excited none the less. We caught a light but I had to turn so I asked him what year it was and he said a 95. He starts telling me how lucky I got since he was a pro driver. I was like WTF??!! Light turned green and we went our separate ways. What a funny guy. Like what does your driving skill have to do with drag racing a street car that's an automatic?
 

Brassmonkey

Cruzin' Mel Man
Re: 95 Vette with "PRO DRIVER"

Yeah, he is a legend in his own mind. Did you tell him your's was a SIX and almost 20 years old? Good kill.
 

aasltmike

Active member
Re: 95 Vette with "PRO DRIVER"

Shoulda told him pro driver rank gained from his Wii Mario Kart game doesn't count...:rotf:
 

kstompaint

kustom painter
Re: 95 Vette with "PRO DRIVER"

Any self respecting "pro driver" wouldn't be caught dead in a Corvette with only two pedals on the floor.
 

Andre Twin

Andre Twin
Re: 95 Vette with "PRO DRIVER"

It was just a huge misunderstanding a bet. The dude is probably a Commercial Class A 18 wheeler long haul driver. After all they are called PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS aka PRO DRIVERS. LOL
And you guys made a huge deal about it. LMAO!!!
 

turbodog

Donating Member
Re: 95 Vette with "PRO DRIVER"

It was just a huge misunderstanding a bet. The dude is probably a Commercial Class A 18 wheeler long haul driver. After all they are called PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS aka PRO DRIVERS. LOL
And you guys made a huge deal about it. LMAO!!!

Umm, if this were the case, why would the guy have brought it up in the context of a stoplight drag race?
 
Top