NJ 91 mustang

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Lost interest, lack of time, etc

Car's been sitting for two years now and only needs someone to wire up the efan, install the clutch cable and pickup a working a9l pcm(car had a pms series 3 in it prior).

So either as a roller or whole make offer. Car's located in South Jersey and if I had to put a price on it as a whole car i'd say $5500 neg

No rust, 85k on car, welded torque boxes, subframe connectors, T56 6spd trans, Stock shortblock, tfs heads, rockers, tfs intake, tfs stage 1 cam, afm power pipe, 70mm tb, 75mm maf, 24lb injectors, qa1 k, flaming river rack and shaft, etc etc it has a bunch of money in it. Car weighted in with driver at just over 3000lbs with full interior last time we weighted it so the car should move out nice with a good driver.

DSC00114_zpsf1c0ac51.jpg


http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/v6turbo/91turboGT/DSC00103_zps6259ed89.jpg

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/v6turbo/91turboGT/motor_zps90422569-1.jpg

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/v6turbo/91turboGT/cea3d313.jpg


**SOLD**
 
Last edited:

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: 91 mustang

Roller's sold pending pickup
Wheels sold
Radiator/efan sold
Headers sold
H pipe sold


Are you going to be selling the T56 swap/Top end of the engine?

Motor has little to no miles on it and has allot of money in it which I wouldn't recoup buy selling so it's getting my holley systemax 2 intake and getting tossed into my daily driver after the winter. I'll have the tfs intake/tb and afm power pipe to sell if interested.

The T56 setup will be yanked in the next two weeks and then put up for sale. Don't think I'd want to try shipping the thing, she's heavy.
 

Bullydawg

Mo' Boost Mo' Problems!
Re: 91 mustang

I'll have to pass on the Intake... Thanks though. The T56 swap would be awesome! There isn't a whole wealth of information on swapping them. Did you use an LT1 T56 with the Ls1 input shaft? I had to pay to get my T56 shipped for my formula... It didn't seem too bad to package, but I wouldn't want to do it either.
 

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: 91 mustang

I'll have to pass on the Intake... Thanks though. The T56 swap would be awesome! There isn't a whole wealth of information on swapping them. Did you use an LT1 T56 with the Ls1 input shaft? I had to pay to get my T56 shipped for my formula... It didn't seem too bad to package, but I wouldn't want to do it either.

Nah this one was out of an 03 cobra so no tailshaft swap required. Everything mated up.. only needed to modify the crossmember brace and shorten the driveshaft a little.

Great trans just heavy as hell.. I have a tremc 3550 in my daily driver which is enough so going to sell the six speed and toss it towards other stuff.

Yeah I don't have any experience with shipping transmissions and motors so I wouldn't want to break my cherry on a six speed trans, bell, driveshaft, clutch and shifter setup :)
 
Top