34 chev/ty coupe

HiPerformanceHill

New member
Here is what Im starting with. Going to take a S-10 blazer 4x4 frame and put this body on it. Going to build a turbo'ed 4.3 that I have and put my black ZR-1's on all four corners.
What do you guys think of this? The power to weight to ratio will be great.
34.jpg

chevrod.jpg
 

13Pelle

Active member
Re: 34 chev/ty coupe

Looks like it will be a pretty cool project. Keep us updated with the progress and plenty of pics. :tup:
 

Loeryder

New member
Re: 34 chev/ty coupe

lol

I was gonna mention Black Ice as well...
Call Dan offered at $125k... LOL
I think it sold at BJ for $55k then was a private sale and lost track after that.

The 34 with no rear quarter windows is much cleaner IMHO.
And I am pretty sure you will more than one up Black Ice. :tup:
 

fivetodrive

CRISPY
Re: 34 chev/ty coupe

What is the one behind it? I would love to have a roadster under a sy/ty frame...

I keep looking for a decent priced rod with an s-10 frame... Havent found quite what I am looking for yet though...
 

sparkwire

Donating Member
Re: 34 chev/ty coupe

Summit racing had the quadraduce quite a few years ago, was looking for the link couldn't find it. used syty differential and transfer case.
 

HiPerformanceHill

New member
Re: 34 chev/ty coupe

I remember the quadradeuce, a few years after the original it got revamped and painted. I first saw this factory five car because someone posted a pic of it from the 09 Power tour. I had that vision long before I saw it.
 
Top