Re: 2153 fs
First off I’d like to apologies for pulling the truck so abruptly last time. I had some very positive interest but due to some events that came up suddenly I was forced to stop all communications. With all that behind, I’d like to continue where I left off. There was concern about the title and the age of the pictures. I will be taking fresh pictures this weekend and posting them to a dropbox account (although nothing has changed) as well as a picture of the title. I have updated the list below as some items have been fixed this summer.
• 100k +/- on the chassis – True mileage unknown
• Engine rebuilt 4k ago
• Walboro, and adjustable FPR
• New turbo
• Rebuilt tranny from previous owner (mileage unknown)
• Factory paint - I was questioned on this, the top half may have been repainted
• Interior supper nice
• Wheels have been re-cleared
• New ball joints
• New tires
• Colorful CarFax report
The not so nice
• A/C works but not cold
• Pass rear cladding cracked
• Small leak from front diff only when it sits for a while
• Heater box arm broke
• Small paint bubble in roof