Recent content by Heldonss

  1. H

    Got my new Syclone

    Bit the bullet and got one on Ebay.
  2. H

    Wanted: Air box bolt

    I am looking for the "wing" bolt for a factory airbox that goes in the top.
  3. H

    Any body close?

    I just purchased a SY last month. I was wanting to know if anybody is close. I live in southeast Missouri. Is there a good shop near me...maybe St Louis? where I can take my truck and get it checked over. It has a few issues and this is my first SY and any help would be appreciated.
  4. H

    Help Please

    I just bought a Sy this month and have a couple of questions. There is some type of vacuum hose that is just hanging by my brake booster. It is very small and comes out of a tee on the back drivers side of the engine? Does anybody know where it should or shouldn't be? Also between the turbo...
  5. H

    Factory CD player number?

    Could somebody out there give me the number off of a factory CD player out of a Ty.....or any other GM vech. that is similar. I know......buy aftermarket!?.....I want the stock look. I am trying to search for one, but everybody wants a #. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  6. H

    Is this a good buy?

    Glad to hear you say that about the truck in Kansas....I mailed him a deposit on it and will pick it up this Sunday if all goes as planned.
  7. H

    Help with a Tonneau cover

    Ok....I am searching for a look alike factory tonneau cover (or factory). The Lund 62009 has been discontinued and I cannot find anybody with one in stock. So, what brand(s) has anybody else used? Any help will be appreciated.
Top