[Tranny] Boost Valve

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
I hope I get the correct terms right.

I have a 500 Boost Valve I am going to install in my 700R4 this weekend. Brian Hartman told me that I should grind of some materail off the regulator valve (? right name, I atleast know which part it is) He said grinding this off will increase/keep the oil in the TC. Exactly which section do I need to grind and how much material should I grind off?
 

myclone

Donating Member
Is this what youre talkin about??

pump_valves_lineup.jpg


"Grind 2nd (middle) land off of PR valve and always replace White colored PR spring with Pink colored. If unit has Purple spring reuse it. Grinding middle land makes it a ''full time'' lube system and pink spring raises base line to about 72 psi. to prevent falls out of 4th or no 3-4."

I found all this on a site J Waller sent me. Its all here: http://www.transonline.net/

HTH.
 
Top