RIMS

G

Guest

Guest
HELLO IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD SET OF CHROME OR SILVER 5 STAR OR SPOKE RIMS FOR MY TYPHOON DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ,PREFFERABLY 16 INCH THANKS FOR ANY HELP
 

0-60N4

Member
I can hook you up with a new set of chrome ZR-1 17" wheels. $1,000.00 for 9.5" wide on all four or $1,100.00 if you want the 11" wide on the rear. I can get silver instead of chrome for about $200.00 less.
 

ParTyBoy

New member
On 2002-04-08 08:53, 0-60N4 wrote:
I can hook you up with a new set of chrome ZR-1 17" wheels. $1,000.00 for 9.5" wide on all four or $1,100.00 if you want the 11" wide on the rear. I can get silver instead of chrome for about $200.00 less.

Any deals on tires?? package prices??
what tires are available... Dunlop 8000's are alright but tread life isn't good
heard good thing about the Sumitomo
HTR Z ... wondered what's available...
thanks
 

TheObiJuan

Active member
0-60N4 can you also get 02 ZO6 10 spoke chrome wheels for a good price. I would need two sets of rears. I also would like the replicas. The rear ones are 18x11 and the replicas are 18x9.5. The replicas are only different because they do not have red on the corvette flag and that is good enough for me.
 

JIMATTESON

New member
Check on E-BAY there is a set of stars listed under Syclone Typhoon (key words) They are going for a good price.
FYI I have a set of Budnik Tusk rims for a sy/ty for sale if you are interested. Check out Budnik.com for pics. They are in excellent condition!
 
Top