buying a transmission

tyfoo

New member
I see that there are a number of transmissions on the web 700r
can't I buy one thats just built up

I notice that there are alot of updates on these

If they have the updates in them I should be ok???

I don't have alot of money right now. but i also dont want to put a tranny in again. :cry: :2cents:
 

gmcturbo

Active member
rebuild your trans it has some syty specific stuff in it. some people get a $2000 rebuild. some just have it rebuilt. you also posted this 4 times
 

Loeryder

New member
Best bet would be to call one fo the SyTy specific vendors and try to buy one outright then ship yours to them for a core.

If you go to the local ma and pa shop you will be in a heep of trouble.
It surely is nto a run of the mill 700R4 of the shelf.
It has SyTy specific parts that need to be retained or else....
 
Top