2500avalanche
Well-known member
Maybe someone can help here. Below is a post from the previous owner in 2002. My Ty has a arizona Driveshaft propshaft. It has a slight play in it now, but as he posted when new, I can hear it when it drives (physically hear the rotation). Is this common? Anyone else have this propshaft? Below he states it has 1/2 ton GM joints too... WOndering if I should just order a new one then deal with it. Does Gilbert or sportmachines do this?
"had a new front propshaft installed and wanted to know if any of you have had problem's with installation. It was purchased from Arizona Driveshaft and is much larger in diameter than the stock one. The joint's are from a 1/2 ton GM truck which was recommended. I notice when I drive the truck that I can here the front driveshaft more the stock one when in motion".
"had a new front propshaft installed and wanted to know if any of you have had problem's with installation. It was purchased from Arizona Driveshaft and is much larger in diameter than the stock one. The joint's are from a 1/2 ton GM truck which was recommended. I notice when I drive the truck that I can here the front driveshaft more the stock one when in motion".