Howdy,
It requires some plannig. Have you decided what kind of can will you use? Where to put it? Also, where do you want to mount the pump?
I'm using a small plastic catch can from Summit. Working nice so far. It has been placed where the stock airbox was. My pump is on place of the cruise controll servo, I fabricated a custom alu plate to hold it.
Also, I'd suggest to remove the TB to drill it. Will you use one or two jets? Anyway you should drill 7mm holes into the TB (thread tapping tool should be in the kit). Also the placing is critical, because you don't want to cut the IC-to-TB hose two much, but need enough space to be able to screw in the jets. It was quite tigth for me.
Also before you screw in the jets you should do some testing. I switched on ignition (engine off) and applied pressure to the pressure switch by a Mityvac. The jets was pointing toward the windshild. This way I could adjust the pressure switch for the turn on point.
HTH,