Lynn D. Brown
New member
Hey U Turbos,
Got a deep PLM Alum pan along w my Mega Raptor 700 from PATC in Shreveport, LA. Now I'm getting everything installed, and the linkage bracket that holds the shifting cable won't fit on. Anyone else have that problem w an Alum pan ?
I had the same problem w an old ATR pan that I put on my TTA years ago. Had to grind the pan extensively to get it to fit. Ended up cracking this one because those cars r so low. In this case, I thought I'd ask U guys before I start grinding away. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow also.
Hopefully there's enuf metal to grind alot away. In the words of the immortal Roseanne Rosanadana (Gilda Radner - old SNL) - "It's always something"
Got a deep PLM Alum pan along w my Mega Raptor 700 from PATC in Shreveport, LA. Now I'm getting everything installed, and the linkage bracket that holds the shifting cable won't fit on. Anyone else have that problem w an Alum pan ?
I had the same problem w an old ATR pan that I put on my TTA years ago. Had to grind the pan extensively to get it to fit. Ended up cracking this one because those cars r so low. In this case, I thought I'd ask U guys before I start grinding away. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow also.
Hopefully there's enuf metal to grind alot away. In the words of the immortal Roseanne Rosanadana (Gilda Radner - old SNL) - "It's always something"