Recent content by TYRODD

  1. TYRODD

    OG rollcall

    Still here! My truck is collecting a nice layer of dust, but I wont fix what's not broke!
  2. TYRODD

    Upper IC quiz

    Re: Upper IC quiz The original upper IC on my Typhoon leaked so bad that I thought I had blown a head gasket. Tons of white smoke and crappy performance, obviously. Thinking that it was a fluke, I picked up another stock upper from a member here and it too failed after a couple years I'm...
  3. TYRODD

    Another New Mexico New Typhoon owner/member

    Re: Another New Mexico New Typhoon owner/member Welcome! NM has been getting some SyTy activity lately :tup: There are a couple Typhoons and a Syclone up here in Farmington (that I know of).
  4. TYRODD

    Aerospace Protectant on cladding review.......

    Re: Aerospace Protectant on cladding review....... We've been selling Formula 303 for many years here at the dealership. Very good product and the only vinyl/rubber/plastic protectant that I use personally.
  5. TYRODD

    New Member from New Mexico

    Re: New Member from New Mexico Ese culo me reconoce... That would be me! If I'm not out exposing myself on mountain tops I can usually be found at Al's Trailer Sales.
  6. TYRODD

    New Member from New Mexico

    Re: New Member from New Mexico Good to see that truck in some new hands! #159 is very nice. The previous owner is a customer of mine and did great job at keeping it clean and stock :tup: There are a few SyTys in the area. I know of at least a couple Syclones and a couple Typhoons including mine.
  7. TYRODD

    New air filter???

    Re: New air filter??? 5in OD filter, 7in long, 3in inlet.
  8. TYRODD

    Door Handles and Side View Mirrors

    Re: Door Handles and Side View Mirrors Paint the door handles and locks, but not the mirrors. If the mirror housings are dull, get some 3M plastic cleaner and polish to buff them out. Makes a huge difference. :tup:
  9. TYRODD

    Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler

    Re: Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler Got mine yesterday, Thanks!
  10. TYRODD

    Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler

    Re: Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler Funds sent!
  11. TYRODD

    Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler

    Re: Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler Any update?
  12. TYRODD

    Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler

    Re: Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler So when can we expect these to ship? Obviously we all still owe a balance before shipment, but that shouldn't take us long.
  13. TYRODD

    Shindig 2014 Attendance

    Re: Shindig 2014 Attendance I might have to sell a kidney, but I'll be there. I purposefully did not reply with a correct option. My mother told me a long time ago not to do what handsome men tell me to do.
  14. TYRODD

    What piston rings?

    Re: What piston rings? Interesting: http://www.totalseal.com/TechPage.aspx#trGaplessPistRings
  15. TYRODD

    Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler

    Re: Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler Looks FABulous :tup:
Top